Hello,

I'm trying to migrate from an old apache 1.3 to apache 2, everything working find so far but i have a strange behaviour on my apache 1.3 that i can't identify nor replicate.

Here is a little example of what happen :

when someone access to http://myhost/image apache automatically search for http://myhost/image.gif or whatever possible extension on the filesystem. It's very odd because i can't find anything related to that in my config file. I know it's not very clean, but many users use it in their web and I can't remove this "unwanted feature". Anybody has an idea of what is doing that (or what i can check) because i'm completely lost.

Thanks for the help

Deliège Jérôme
Service Général du Système d'Information
Université Catholique de Louvain
Av. Mounier 50 (72.04)
B-1200 BRUXELLES
Tél   : 32-2-7647264