Boyle Owen wrote:
-----Original Message-----
From: Brent Clark [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Mittwoch, 29. Juni 2005 17:01
To: apache
Subject: [EMAIL PROTECTED] apache 1.33 ?

Hi List

I have an entry in my apache.conf file like so.

I've had a read at this and at your other mail but I can't understand what
you're trying to do. There are several problems with this config but I don't
have enough information to say what is important. So here are some questions:

- what URL do you want for the freshclam files? - what directory has the freshclam files? [/var/lib/clamav ?]

- what URL do you want for the dspam files? - what directory has the dspam files? [/var/www/dspam/html/ ?]

- Do you want the dspam files on a different domain name [if so, which?] or on the same
domain as freshclam but with "/dspam" added?

- Do you have any .htaccess files in these directories?
- if so, what's in them?

Hi
My url I have is www.eccotours.co.za

what im try to get is the fresh clam and dspam to work off alias.

for dspam, I would type
www.eccotours.co.za/dspam

for the freshclam
will what would be just: