Hi Guys,

I am trying to use apache as my reverse proxy for my backend server which uses

Cookie based authentication.

I am using mod_rewrite for the proxing part and am able to come till the login page.

But am unable to login to the system.

I suspect that it has something to do with the cookies not being reverse proxied or something.

I am using Apache 2..0.54 on a windows XP system.

Can anyone please tell me what probably could be the issue with my configuration?

Regards,

Rajiv.

---- Disclaimer ----
This is a confidential email. Tesco may monitor and record all emails. The views expressed in this email are those of the sender and not Tesco.
Tesco Stores Limited, Tesco House, Delamare Road, Cheshunt, Herts, EN8 9SL: company number 519500.