I apologize if this question has been asked before. What I am trying to do is set up multiple physical servers behind a firewall. Each server would be accessed via their own host name, with all of the host names point to the same ip address. I tried using ProxyPass on the main server, but every address was pulling up the main site, and not the ones they were supposed to. I am using Apache 2.0.54 with all of the defaults, mod_proxy, and worker mpm. Is there a better way to do what I am trying to do?

Steve