Hi;

Redhat does provide information about this:

http://fedora.redhat.com/docs/selinux-apache-fc3/index.html

This is marked as a 'beta' document, so perhaps someone from the Apache
camp should review it before it gets cast in concrete...

And to be complete, it should be noted that it is not only httpd that is
affected; several network daemons are being treated with special
policies, and more may be added.  See their FAQ, in particular

http://fedora.redhat.com/docs/selinux-faq-fc3/index.html#id2764702

hugh

--
 Hugh Williams                  "There are two things to aim for in life;
 [EMAIL PROTECTED]       first, to get what you want; and after that,