On 7/19/05, Gary Fisher <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> and my httpd.conf is original except for the following addition:
>
>         Alias /ant "C:/ant/jakarta-ant-1.3/docs/api/index.html"
>         <Directory "C:/ant/jakarta-ant-1.3/docs/api">
>                 Include C:/ant/jakarta-ant-1.3/docs/api/*.html
>                 AllowOverride None
>                 Order allow,deny
>                 Allow from all
>         </Directory>

The Include directive in httpd.conf must point at another apache
configuration file, not at an html file.  I'm not sure what you want
Include to do, but your usage above is certainly wrong.

(Unfortunately, the error message you get is a tad confusing because
of the fact that apache config files look a little like html files.)

Joshua.