>This patch was developed by Brett Beaumont, and can be found here:
>http://www.issociate.de/board/post/102303/mod_proxy_and_authentication_cookies.html
>
>This patch would seemingly need to be incorporated by the Apache development
>team, and that is apparently what Brett wanted to do, but obviously it didn't
>get there. Maybe this forum will help in that effort.

The problem is that Brett must submit any patch himself; we can't
take patches from anywhere but the bugzilla (issues.apache.org) or
mailing list ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) and from noone but the original author.

If he's submitted it to bugzilla or [EMAIL PROTECTED], I'd appreciate the
bug no or message id, I'm fighting with similar cookie issues
over in mod_aspdotnet.

Bill