Hi,
I try to install the mod_xslt module (version 2.0.4) using Apache/2.0.49 under Suse Linux 9.1. I followed the installation instructions but when running configure I get the following error message:

checking for apr_brigade_create in -laprutil-0... no
configure: error: apache2: 'aprutil-0' library found is not valid.

Does anybody have an idea what this error message means or how I can solve the problem?

Thanks for any hints,
Peter

Sykora Peter
Institute of Cartography