On 7/20/05, Dan Trainor <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> When I'm all done, I'll be posting my procedures for the masses, because
> this whole thing has been such a pain in the ass.  The docs should be
> done in about a week.

Thanks Dan, I look forward to the report!

I'll be trying my hand at compiling Apache in the mean time w/ few
modifications.  When you release your doc I'll do another compile --
be interesting to see the two in comparison! :)

--
Whatever you do - don't congratulate yourself too much, or berate
yourself either.