hi,
 I am also having any libraries(.so file in lib),I am
using ubsec accelerator card ,I think openssl is
already having support for this card by default, In
apache it should come "SSLCryptoDevice builtin" in
ssl.conf,so that we can modify "SSLCrypotoDevice
ubsec"  to enable accelerator card, I am not getting
that one.
  can you please specify your, configuration and
building steps for Appache 2.0 with sslaccelerator.
 Thanks for your reply

-Karthikyan

--- Axel-Stéphane  SMORGRAV