Da: William A. Rowe, Jr. [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Inviato: giovedì 21 luglio 2005 18.00
A: cli-users@httpd.apache.org
Oggetto: Re: [cli-users] R: [cli-users] mod_aspdotnet and VirtualHost

At 11:27 AM 7/21/2005, Gabriele Bianchini wrote:
>Hello and thanks.
>
>You say to drop the <Directory>...</Directory> directive out of the vhost
>section and this make sense to me.
>But if I drop the AspNetMount directive out of the vhost section how do I
>have to write it so that it maps each request to the correct site?

ASPNetMount creates an ASP application host object (mapped
to a URI for the benefit of .NET) but doesn't actually serve
that content.  You need to point Apache at those files.

The DocumentRoot, or Alias rules point Apache httpd at specific
directories, or files.  That's why your use of DocumentRoot in those
two different Virtual Hosts is all you needed to point each host
at a different ASP.NET application :)

Bill