At 7/24/2005 07:29 PM, Dan Goodes wrote:
Unfortunately the only solution for your problem is to use an FTP server
for that file. Stable Apache releases simply won't serve it.

Ok, this all makes sense, and it's not a big deal right now.

A side note: has anyone been able to get split(1) to work on a >2GB file? I'm having troubles. I wanted to split my big file to dowload over http if possible. (I'm on a Redhat 9 machine.)

-Matt