During a migration from Apache 1 to Apache 2 I found a problem with DirectoryIndex in VirtualHosts

I have several Virtual Hosts defined with a DirectoryIndex:

<VirtualHost *:80>
    ServerName      www.nationwide-totalflood.com
    DocumentRoot    /var/jakarta/dpsi-corp/ROOT
    DirectoryIndex  HomePage.jsp index.html
    JkMount         /*.jsp  worker1
    JkMount         /servlet/* worker1
</VirtualHost>

Problem is if I use the above DirectoyIndex, Apache always displays
index.html.  If I remove index.html then HomePage.jsp is passed to
tomcat normally.  I can work around this but it is frustrating that
Apache 2 should behave so differently from Apache 1.

--
Stephen Carville <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Unix and Network Admin