http://localhost:8080/VirtualHostBase/http/www.yourdomain.com:80/YourPloneInstanceName/VirtualHostRoot/$1

> [L,P]
>   ErrorLog /var/log/plone2/plonesite.log
>   LogFormat "%h %l %u %t \"%r\" %>s %b
> \"%{Referer}i\" \"%{User-Agent}i\""
>   TransferLog /var/log/plone2/transfer-plonesite.log
>   ProxyVia On
> </virtualhost>
>

> You also need to have the virtualhostmonster product
> in your zope setup.

Thanks; that looks pretty thorough!

I'm a little confused, though. First, how do you "load
mod_rewrwite"?

Second, it looks like I have to modify both of these
values: www.yourdomain.com:80/YourPloneInstanceName

On my C drive, I have a folder named Zope-Instance,
which contains a folder named Plone 2. So would I
replace "YourPloneInstanceName" with
Zope-Instance/Plone 2?

I'm not sure what to substitute for
www.yourdomain.com:80. I haven't created a website in
Plone/Zope yet. I'm just trying to set up a proxy
server so I can view the Plone home page.

Third, when I try to create a Virtual Host Monster, I
get this message:

Error Type: BadRequest
Error Value: This container already has a Virtual Host
Monster

Thanks.