Do you mean like --

[Mon Aug  8 15:01:15 2005] [error] System: Connection reset by peer
(errno: 104)

In my experience these can generally be attributed to network problems
or the browser terminating communication badly and these

[Mon Aug  8 15:08:35 2005] [info] [client blah] (104)Connection reset by
peer: client stopped connection before send mmap completed

Are generally seen when the client pressed the stop button or moved to a
different page before the current object loaded completely.

--
Marc