    *From:* Dean Maunder <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
    *To:* users@httpd.apache.org <mailto:users@httpd.apache.org>
    *Sent:* Monday, August 08, 2005 9:44 PM
    *Subject:* RE: [EMAIL PROTECTED] Apache won't display index.html

    We are going to need more information than you are providing us
    with.  Are you running Apache on your local machine?  If  so then
    the IP that http://zack.radpages.com is resolving to isnt going to
    be the IP address of your local machine (just guessing your setup
    here), but the IP address of your router.  If I go to
    http://zack.radpages.com, I get an Apache start page.