Yes, and provided the exact script used --

"Using --

#!/usr/bin/perl
##
##  printenv -- demo CGI program which just prints its environment
##

print "Content-type: text/plain\n\n";
foreach $var (sort(keys(%ENV))) {
    $val = $ENV{$var};
    $val =~ s|\n|\\n|g;
    print "${var}=\"${val}\"\n";
}

I do not see the issue. This is why the apache guys thought it was a php
issue."

--
Marc