greetings fellow Apache users,

i've been looking around for solutions for managing enterprise (or
just larger) deployments of apache and have found some older projects
(comanche, mohawk, etc) that seem to be out of date and long since
abandoned.

i've also found the Novell Apache Manager which looks like what i'm
searching for, but it has next to no documentation.  it also seems to
be lacking pieces that would make it possible to use.

anyway, on to my point.  is there any OSS solutions (or any for that
matter, OSS or not) that anyone is using with success?  i'm looking
for the ability to manage current deployments/configurations
(httpd.conf) and roll out new deployments quickly and efficiently.

i figured i would ask the list before i started devoting my time to
rolling my own solution (that time would be better used contributing
to something already existing).

thanks for any ideas or information you have,
-nathan benson