OK, i got my script looping on STDIN, but now I have a problem with
backreferences to the RewriteCond. My condition is this...

RewriteCond %{QUERY_STRING} ^pdfId\=\d+$

.. but thanks to Noah <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> and the manual, i found that
If I want to use %1 to reference the id being passed then I need to
have the CondPattern in parenthesis. Which I'm assuming would be
something like this ....

RewriteCond %{QUERY_STRING} ="pdfId=13"

.. but I don't always know what the pdfId will be. I want that pdfId,
whatever it is, to be passed to the rewritemap to be figured out. How
do i store a regex value in %1 so I can use it later in my
rewriterule/rewritemap combo ? ...

RewriteRule ^/test\.php$ /pdf/${fileName:%1}? [R,L,T=application/pdf]