Joseph Shraibman wrote:

I configured like this:

./configure --with-ssl=/usr/local/ssl --enable-ssl=static --enable-info=shared --enable-include=shared --enable-vhost-alias=shared

but my build fails with this:
ssl_engine_pphrase.c: In function `ssl_pphrase_Handle_CB':
ssl_engine_pphrase.c:684: `PEM_F_DEF_CALLBACK' undeclared (first use in this function) ssl_engine_pphrase.c:684: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once

I tried to compile it on my machine with the flags you set and did not get any problems. I guess you have a problem with your ssl version. I am running scientific linux version 3.0.4 and openssl version 0.9.7a. Maybe to have to install this ssl version.

Greetings

   Pedro