php is not a module from apache source.
is another software.

I know. I have been a web developer for over 8 years, just not much server config.

I insist. As you are a newbie , you should install using yum.

I check it out. It's just adding another layer of complication. I tried to use it and it told me "you do not have any GPG public keys installed". So this is not a viable option.

What do I need to do to get apache running again with PHP, MySQL, SSL, Perl, and Virtual Hosts. I need specific directions, please.

-Sean

--
Sean Gonsman
Above Media