> Ok.  Now you need to give us a few more details.
>
> Are you using SELinux?

Yes. This is the first time I've used it. Should I leave it on, or just
turn it off?

> What auth modules do you have in use?

LoadModule auth_module modules/mod_auth.so
LoadModule auth_anon_module modules/mod_auth_anon.so
LoadModule auth_dbm_module modules/mod_auth_dbm.so
LoadModule auth_digest_module modules/mod_auth_digest.so
LoadModule auth_ldap_module modules/mod_auth_ldap.so

> What OS?

Redhat 4.0 AS Server.

> What version of apache?

httpd-2.0.52-12.1.ent

Thank you so much for taking the time to help me with this.

- jody