Our organization's server, which is a Win32 box, has recently been causing Internal Server Errors and then, if left unattended,as it was over a weekend, it will crash completely. The problem, we think, is memory related. We only run PHP as a CGI and frequently execute MySQL queries. One of our members has a Linux server, running the same version, and experiences no problems at all. The specifics are as follows:

Gateway Tower PC, Pentium 2 processor.
128MB RAM (We think.  We know it's either 64 or 128)
Win 98 SE
PHPTriad installer installed:
   Apache 1.3.3
   PHP 4.1.0
   MySQL 3.??

That is our setup. We have a forum which is in regular use by our members, at least 2 or 3 members a day, running about 10-20 requests every time they visit, and visiting about 3-4 times a day. That means about 240 requests maximum. PHP handles image uploads and .php files. Nothing else is processed. The forum was self-written.

If anybody knows, please help us out.

Chris