--- Olivia Hardy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I'm getting the http://localhost/ I just can't get
> my php part of my files
> to show.  It will show the html part of the file but
> that's all.
>
> Livi

This definitely sounds like an apache configuration
issue. I downloaded PHP Triad since my last message,
and it works OK for me. It seems that PHP is installed
as a CGI rather than a module in this apache install.
Do you have a php.ini file in your windows directory
(c:\Windows)? This could cause PHP to not run.

-Nick