Nick Kew a écrit :
> Jérôme Tytgat wrote:
>
>  > the "&nbsp" are transformed in "&nbsp"
>
> no, the ampersand is entified.  If you validated, you'd see that
> "&nbsp" means something very different from " ", which is what
> you meant.

> Technically it's a browser bug if your browser doesn't
> display the "&nbsp" as the characters "&", "n", etc.

You are right and that's why it's not interpreted by the browser.

In one case (without Proxy_Html) I get "&nbsp" in the other case
I get "&nbsp".

IE interpret them of course... but when they are rewritten by the proxy
IE does not understand them anymore.

As the the application needs IE6 for working and is developped by MS, it works
for IE6.

Is there any method of rewriting "&nbsp" or "&nbsp" in "&nsbp;" ?