> - Your HTML code is broken so mod_proxy_html cannot parse it correctly. That
> excludes using mod_proxy_html

That's a big problem for that particular application

> - You cannot execute ProxyPassReverse in <Location> context, which excludes
> setting ProxyPreserveHost On.

I don't see this point clear as I'm using ProxyPassReverse in <Location>
context but ProxyPreserveHost On
break the code.

I first wanted to use location because we have to buy only one SSL certificate
for one domain.

If I use another IP plus a subdomain, I need to buy another SSL certificate but
I hope I
can use proxypass/proxypassreverse without problem for that application.

Thanks.