Hi,

Is there a workaround for this?  I prefer the first Location statement (to
/zope/) but I can't find out how to get the "/zope" locations to work.  I've
tried several sets of rules for rewriting "/zope" to "/zope/", and they were
all either rejected as syntax errors, or just didn't work.  Help.

You could try redirecting the client to the correct location (it works for me but never tried it with zope):

RewriteRule      ^/zope$ /zope/ [R]

HTH,

                                Neil.

--
Neil Hillard                    [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Westland Helicopters Ltd.       http://www.whl.co.uk/

Disclaimer: This message does not necessarily reflect the
            views of Westland Helicopters Ltd.