Title: Compiling issue...

Hello all,
Recently I compiled Apache 2.0.49 on Suse Linux using the following:
./configure --enable-layout=FannieMae --with-program-name=apache2 --disable-mandir --disable-iconsdir --enable-static-rotatelogs \

--disable-isapi --enable-static-rotatelogs --disable-autoindex --enable-info --disable-userdir --enable-rewrite --enable-so --with-mpm=worker

Everything compiles successfully, however, after compiling, I need to manually modify apachectl to point to the correct places.  Specifically, I need to edit:

pname=apache2
sysconfig_apache=/etc/sysconfig/$pname
sysconfdir=/etc/apache2

test -s $sysconfig_apache && source $sysconfig_apache
httpd_conf=${APACHE_HTTPD_CONF:-$sysconfdir/httpd.conf}

I have looked in the configure script and the Makefile, but am unable to find which script modifies these during compiling.  I have tried modifying ./support/apachectl before the compile, but it gets over written.  Any help is much appreciated!

Take care,
Julian

Julian Zottl
FannieMae Web Server Engineering Group