From: William A. Rowe, Jr. [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, September 01, 2005 11:27 AM
To: cli-users@httpd.apache.org
Subject: Re: [cli-users] System.OutOfMemoryException

Give me till Tuesday to create a snapshot - I'm busy adding a new
directive AspNet [files|dirs|virtual|errors] to control if apache
will serve

  * files   (this -replaces- using Options ExecCGI - we won't test that)
  * dirs    (if you have a directory list handler in ASP.NET)
  * virtual (if there is no corresponding file/dir, e.g. remoting)
  * errors  (to serve the ASP.NET error body instead of ErrorDocument)

Bill