Em Segunda, 5 de Setembro de 2005 08:59, o Leeuwen, Allan van escreveu:
> Are you sure its not a hardware issue ?
> Does other traffic on that NIC work properly ?

yes i beleave so, i can do a ssh connection with the server, also using samba
on that server, and working.
although i think samba is working a littel bit slow. but connection is OK on
that NIC.
i un-installed apache and all the modules, and i will preforme a clean install
without some modules, will only install apache and prefork to see the result.