Davide Bianchi wrote:
Christian Klinger wrote:

I got this Segmentation Fault only in Safari or IE Browsers and not
always only sometimes.

Something that happens 'sometimes' is, by definition, impossible to solve.

Apache/2.0.54 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.0.54 OpenSSL/0.9.7g mod_auth_tkt/2.0.0b5
mod_perl/2.0.1 Perl/v5.8.6 configured -- resuming normal operations

I'd start by removing all the external modules and adding them one at
a time, to see if that changes something, of course there is a huge
possibility that, without all the modules, the application that is
responsible for the error won't work anymore, hence no error anymore.

Davide

Ok I understand your point, thats why i write to the list.

In more detail if the Segmentation-Fault is raised there are no entries in the access log for this request.

The error occurs if i try to call a perl scirpt. But there is no other error message than the segmentation fault.

Christian