It doesn't... it figures.... it really figures. *laugh* Okay, thanks for the link.

Dana

At 11:13 AM 8/21/2005, you wrote:
Whew, makes things much easier [no, I'm not psychic, and didn't read
your mind that you were on windows - I don't of a windows distribution
which doesn't include httpd.default.conf].

See;
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/httpd/httpd/branches/2.0.x/docs/conf/httpd-win.conf
for the Win32 default httpd.conf template.

Bill

Dana Marshall wrote:
Uh, that made no sense. I have Windows... guess I need to dig into my Apache book to figure out what you mean by LoadModule directives. :)
Dana