Quoting Nick Kew <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

On Tuesday 13 September 2005 08:26, Julien ALLANOS wrote:
Hello,

From what I've read, the authentication API has been rewritten in Apache
2.1. As there is not many docs at http://mod-auth.sourceforge.net/docs/
(link to "Changes from 2.0" is broken), I want to know more.

Have you written to the maintainers of that page?

Not yet, but I will do.

One of the
things I've been disappointed with in Apache 1.3 or 2.0 is that
authentication backends and authentication types aren't clearly separated.

That's exactly what's been fixed in 2.1+.

Great! Thanks Nick for the information.
--
Julien ALLANOS