Hello all,
I have Apache running as a different user, however, the logs are still being written to as root.  Is there a way so that I can control who they are written by?
Thanks!
Julian

The electronic mail message you have received and any files transmitted with it are confidential and solely for the intended addressee(s)’s attention. Do not divulge, copy, forward, or use the contents, attachments, or information without permission of Fannie Mae. Information contained in this message is provided solely for the purpose stated in the message or its attachment(s) and must not be disclosed to any third party or used for any other purpose without consent of Fannie Mae. If you have received this message and/or any files transmitted with it in error, please delete them from your system, destroy any hard copies of them, and contact the sender.