On 9/16/05, Todd <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Thanks Joshua.
>
> I moved the RewriteRule out of the <Directory> config and into the main server
> config:
>
> RewriteRule ^/myalias/(.*)\.html$
> /myalias/page_processor.php?page_requested=$1
> [PT]
>
> But I still have the same issue the query parameter disappearing.  Here's the
> new log:

But do you see it in the php script?  In particular, try pointing it
at a script that dumps the environment and see what you find.  You may
find some interesting variables starting with REDIRECT_.

Also, as I said, your configuration is a little silly.  You should just use
RewriteRule ^/myalias/(.*)\.html$
/path/to/htodocs/page_processor.php?page_requested=$1
to avoid the Alias.

Joshua.