Hi Davide,

thans for answer,

> OR you make /var/www/.... the home dir of the user
> OR you configure /home/.... as the docroot of the virtualhost.

in both cases a unix home dir of user1
(either /var/www/web.site1.com/  or /home/user1/) is a home dir
of user1 and dir contains also personal data of user1.
Such a solution is not cool if there will apear the second user
managing the same site. Indeed, the second user will then
access the home of user1, where personal stuff is also stored.
Such a "side effect".

I tried to find solution, where user1 lives as normal in his/her
/home/user1. The virtual host does not fully incapsulated in this home dir
but lives independent in /var/www/web.site1.com
and might be managed not only by user1, but with no problem with
any second user  (who lives in his/her home dir /home/user2)

Maybe it is really difficult to find such a nice solution for
more the 1 unix user per virtual host...

Thanks, David
--
P.