First timer here.  What can I do to isolate/document this further?  I've
looked at the open bug reports and don't see anything that looks related.
Nothing in the error log.

Apache 2.1.7 (also checked 2.1.6, same prob)
UnixWare 7.1.3 MP2

Using Apache as a caching-proxy, nothing special about the config.  No
extras loaded.  Not serving local content.  Started testing with 10 users
and this issue came up.

After a few hours I end up with a couple of httpd children that want to
consume the whole box.  If I trace the processes (truss -f -n -rall -mall
-tall -p <pid> it shows similar for each;

18415:  poll(0x081CEF60, 2, -1)     = 2
18415:          fd=8  ev=POLLIN rev=POLLERR
18415:          fd=9  ev=POLLIN rev=POLLERR

The man page for poll() says POLLERR indicates an error occurred during
the poll.  Installed lsof to look for open network files, but it isn't
showing me what I want.  Probably have to restart the box for it to get
hooked in (I'm guessing), and I'll lose the misbehaving kids when I do.

I'm still poking at it, but would appreciate any ideas on how to help debug.