Hello,

Is it possible to define and use variables in the httpd.conf? This
would com in handy because I have a whole lot of rewrite rules, the
proxy to an application server. When that server changes, I need to
change all the rules. Better would have been to define a variable
"applicationserver" and refer to it in the rewrites.

Is this actually possible?

Krist

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]