It seems that the virtual host is not properly serving the index page. http://www.genderoutlaws.com/ serves http://www.armispiansystems.ca/index.html and not http://www.genderoutlaws.com/index.html which it should be serving. Anyone got any ideas as to why this is this way? For now I'm going to update the gender outlaws link to point dirrectly to the index page. Do I need to put something additional in my genderoutlaws virtual host dirrective to get it to serve that page correctly?

                                                        Jessica