Davide Bianchi wrote:
Jessica Rasku wrote:

# Virtual host Default Virtual Host
<VirtualHost *:80>
       ServerSignature email
       ServerName www.armispiansystems.ca
       DirectoryIndex index.php index.html index.htm index.shtml
       LogLevel debug
       HostNameLookups off
</VirtualHost>

# Virtual host Gender Outlaws
<VirtualHost *:80>
       DocumentRoot /var/www/gender/html
       ServerAdmin [EMAIL PROTECTED]
       ServerName genderoutlaws.com
       ServerAlias *.genderoutlaws.com
       DirectoryIndex index.php index.html index.htm index.shtml
       ServerSignature email
       CustomLog logs/gender/access_log combined
</VirtualHost>\

How is that your 'default' Virtual Host doesn't have a DocumentRoot entry ?

OK, that's an issue, it works, but thank you for pointing that out. It seems that something I did fixed the problem with the genderoutlaws virtual host. I should probably move some of the configuration that is for ``all hosts'' into the default virtual host configuration. That's where it should be. Thanks for pointing that out.

                                                        Jessica