Dana Marshall wrote:
No one has answered my question on what I do to change the name server on a domain that is hosted other than on my home computer. HELP? Do I need to call my domain registrar for help? If not, what do I put in there? It wants names, but not my static IP address. HELP? I am running the Windows version of Apache.

This is not a Apache question but a registry/DNS question. What you need to do is create, or find two name servers, and provide the names for them. I found I had a similar problem when I registered genderoutlaws.com and found that I had to have DNS server entries running under the genderoutlaws.com domain. This was with Stargate. I think you need to contact your registry to get an answer to this.

                                                        Jessica