Nick Kew wrote:
On Tuesday 27 September 2005 19:59, Marc Perkel wrote:

My site is fairly high traffic. about 20 gigs an hour. 60 requests a
second. Apparently I'm using prefork. Do you think MPMs would be the
better choice?

Worker would reduce memory usage.  But worker is more fussy than prefork
about working with shoddy software, and in particular anything that's not
thread-safe.  So if you use PHP (as I think you said before?) it's likely to
crash.

OK - thanks for your help. I do use PHP and I don't want to crash. ;)

But - unless I keep MaxRequestsPerChild at no more than 10 the memory usage grows fast. Could I have a memory leak of some kind?
--
Marc Perkel - [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Spam Filter: http://www.junkemailfilter.com
    My Blog: http://marc.perkel.com