Hello, all.
I am using this code:

RewriteEngine On

Options +FollowSymlinks

RewriteBase /

RewriteCond %{HTTP_HOST} onlinemall.website.com

RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !onlinemall/

RewriteRule ^(.*)$ onlinemall/$1 [L]

It was working recently and now it isn't. I even placed it in httpd.conf and still isn't working. I really don't know why, it was working just yesterday.

Error logs don't show anything and access is showing as just /var/www/main.html instead of /var/www/onlinemall/main.html

Any help,

Thanks

Kevin