From: Joost de Heer [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, September 29, 2005 4:46 PM
To: Perminder Singh Vohra
Cc: users@httpd.apache.org
Subject: [EMAIL PROTECTED] Re: problem in compiling Apache 2.0.54 with
openssl 0.9.8

Perminder Singh Vohra said:

> Hi,
>
>    I am trying to compile Apache 2.0.54 with openssl 0.9.8 on Solaris
10
> but encounter errors during "make" of httpd 2.0.54. The details of the
> problem are as given below:-

And have you searched for the problem? A google search for 'apache
2.0.54
openssl 0.9.8 PEM_F_DEF_CALLBACK' gives you dozens of solutions.

Joost

notify the sender by e-mail and delete the original message. Further, you are
not to copy, disclose, or distribute this e-mail or its contents to any other
person and any such actions are unlawful. This e-mail may contain viruses.
Infosys has taken every reasonable precaution to minimize this risk, but is not
liable for any damage you may sustain as a result of any virus in this e-mail.
You should carry out your own virus checks before opening the e-mail or
attachment. Infosys reserves the right to monitor and review the content of all
messages sent to or from this e-mail address. Messages sent to or from this
e-mail address may be stored on the Infosys e-mail system.