Before I begin, let me make it clear I'm new to apache
and open to suggestion/ direction to references.
Thanks in advance.

We have an IBM cluster at work.
It is set up as a typical cluster. Box A and Box B
with shared space.

It is supposed to be our HTTP server. So virtual Box C
is the entry point.

So as I understand it, I need to install Apache on
both Box A and Box B. What esle do I need to do to get
this up and running? Is it just a matter of the config
files? What would thoses settings look like?

Thanks for any help/direction.
Brian