I'm trying to edit my httpd.conf to use rotatelogs for Apache running on Windows.

I'm doing this and it doesn't like it.
CustomLog "| bin/rotatelogs logs/access.log 3600" common

I've also tried using the full paths and it doesn't like the space in "Program Files" CustomLog "| c:/Program Files/Apache Group/apache/bin/rotatelogs c:/Program Files/Apache Group/apache/logs/access.log 3600" common

Does rotatelogs work differently on Windows? Do I need to escape those space characters?

-James