I am sure that nothing else is related to that request in rewritelog, I posted the entire rewritelog.
I am able to access test.com externally from Internet Explorer. I can access it via Firefox, for example.
I do not see mod_cache listed, however. I do not see it as an available option to enable in the DSO support area of httpd.conf, which is where all of the other necessary 'LoadModule's are uncommented.
--Josh Greenwood

On 10/5/05, Joshua Slive <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On 10/5/05, Josh Greenwood <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Here is the rewritecond with the corresponding rewritelog:
>
>  # See if the input URL is http://www.test.com
>  RewriteCond  %{SERVER_NAME}  www.test.com
>  # It is. Now see if www.test.com is a folder in the webcontent/ directory
>  RewriteCond  %{DOCUMENT_ROOT}/webcontent/%{SERVER_NAME} -d
>  # it is.
>  RewriteRule  ^/(.*)$ http://%{SERVER_NAME}%{REQUEST_URI}
> [P,L]
>
>  (2) init rewrite engine with requested uri /
>  (3) applying pattern '^/(.*)$' to uri '/'
>  (4) RewriteCond: input='www.test.com' pattern='www.test.com' => matched
>  (4) RewriteCond:
> input='E:/egranary/webcontent/www.test.com' pattern='-d' =>
> matched
>  (2) rewrite / -> http://www.test.com/
>  (2) forcing proxy-throughput with http://www.test.com/
>  (1) go-ahead with proxy request proxy:http://www.test.com/ [OK]
>
>  It is bringing up the local page instead of the web version.

Are you using mod_cache?  Are you sure that there is nothing else
related to that request in the RewriteLog?  If you access www.test.com
from the server (using wget or lynx, for example), does it work?

Joshua.