Am Donnerstag, 6. Oktober 2005 18:08 schrieb "Joost de Heer"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [Re: [EMAIL PROTECTED] mod_proxy/2.1.7 : 'unknown lbmethod'
error]:

> >> By the way: using just "--enable-modules=all --enable-mods-
> >> shared=all" did not
> >> install mod_proxy. Is that correct? If so, ./configure --help
> >> should tell the
> >> user, I think.
>
> > I agree -- this tripped me up as well.
>
> I think I already mentioned this to some Apache people at ApacheCon.
> Perhaps because you don't want people to accidentally create an open
> proxy, so you have to explicitly add it?

That would be ok for me if it would mean you only have to uncomment the
respective LoadModule directive.
But as far as I remember it didn't even copy the .so file to the installation
dir!

Heiko