Mahmoud Badreddine wrote:
> I ran apachectl start
> and I had no problems, but I still can't launch my website. Is there a

The sentence doesn't make much sense. I suspect that your problem is
that your system doesn't have any networking support at all, so you
should fix that. Anyway, there is nothing in Apache itself that could
prevent it to work. I think you're writing on the wrong list.

Davide

--
Oh My God! They Killed init! You Bastards!
   -- From a Slashdot.org post