I've asked about this before and never got an answer. I used to run my server on a dual xeon computer and it was very memory efficient. I moved to the 64 bit version of of Fedora Core 4 and now it's filling up memory really fast.

Both servers had 4 gigs of ram. And basically the same configuration file using the same modules for both. It is especially bad where perl is involved.

Now I have to set MaxRequestsPerChild to no more than 10 to keep ram from filling up. The server is rather busy serving 67 requests per second.

I really need to fix this. Sure could use some help on trying to figure out where the problem is.